We are now accepting 2017-2018 Student Applications
Prospective Parents should attend a campus tour and our enrollment events as these are designed to introduce families to our curriculum and school culture.
It is important that families understand the commitment and support that our school requires both of our students and our parents.
Charter School encourages children to be ready for the social and academic
expectations of first grade by allowing adequate time in Kindergarten.
We have a two-year and a one-year Kindergarten Program.
Children who are born between 6/1/11-5/31/12 may
attend our one-year kindergarten program.
Children who are born between 6/1/12-12/31/12 may attend our two-year kindergarten program. Children whose 5th birthday falls between Jun 1 - Dec 2 have top priority in the two-year kindergarten.
Children with birthdays between Dec 3 - 31 may attend only if there is availability.
Live Oak Charter School admits students according to the following Admission Priorities established by the Live Oak Board of Directors and authorized by the Petaluma City Schools District:
1. Students currently enrolled in Live Oak Charter
2. Siblings of enrolled students
3. Children of the School staff
4. Children residing
in the “McKinley (McDowell) Elementary School” Attendance Area (2 proofs of residency status are required)
5. Children residing in the “Petaluma City Schools”
District (2 proofs of residency status are required)
6. All other California Residents (including other Petaluma vicinity school districts)
1. Your completed Enrollment Application must be returned to the School Office by 3:00 PM on Friday, March 17, 2017
2. If there are any subsequent requests
for additional information, please comply in a timely manner
Failure to do so may delay the admission’s process and disqualify you from enrollment
3. You will be notified in writing of your provisional acceptance the week of March 27, 2017 and you will have one (1) week to accept the provisional placement
4. Once provisional acceptance has occurred you will receive a packet of enrollment documents to be completed and returned to the school office within (14) fourteen days to secure enrollment
5. In consideration of other students, if during the enrollment process you decide not to enroll your child, please notify the school office immediately
6. During the summer you will receive information about Class Gatherings and Campus Work Days and see how you can help prepare your class and the campus for the new school year. Additionally you will receive information about our voluntary, tax-deductible Parent Pledge Program that helps fund the Live Oak educational program
Please contact our School Secretary to arrange a Campus Tour at (707) 762-9020.
Non Discrimination Admission Policy
Parent Resources >